Sunday, November 04, 2012
FRESNO, Calif. -- Aired Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.
The new center giving underserved members of the community access to Mental Health services.
Sandra Mendoza-Cultural Broker
Geraldine Zuniga-Program Coordinator
Holistic Cultural and Education Wellness Center
4879 E. Kings Canyon Road
Veterans in College
Services available at FCC for veterans and the special ceremony planned on campus.
Mary Alfieris-FCC Veterans
Veterans Day Ceremony
Friday, November 9
Veterans Peace Memorial
Fresno City College
Latinos & SATs Why more Latinos are taking the SATs.
Dia De Los Muertos
Special exhibit at Arte Americas honors the dead.
latino life, graciela moreno
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos