Coming up: 68th Annual Columbus Day Parade
NEW YORK -- WABC-TV, New York's #1 television station and the most-watched station in the nation, will proudly present the 68th Annual Columbus Day Parade on Monday, Oct. 8.
Emmy Award-winning TV journalist, columnist and author Maria Bartiromo and actor, entertainer and producer Joe Piscopo will team up once again to anchor this year's parade festivities as Channel 7 Eyewitness News Anchor Ken Rosato and Reporter Lisa Colagrossi report from along the parade route.
Last year, Channel 7's broadcast reached more than 7.4 million television households in 29 counties covering New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. In addition, the parade was viewed live by millions of people along Fifth Avenue and on the Italian television network, RAI International.
Be sure to watch our live streaming coverage of the parade on 7online. Plus, come back to this page later in the day to watch all of the segments of the parade!
Last year's event featured over 100 contingents, including virtuoso performances of traditional Italian and Italian American music, dance, and street performers, floats that depict dramatic and colorful tableau of cultural icons, over a dozen marching bands, and national and international dignitaries. This year's parade promises to be better than ever!
All proceeds from the Parade and related weekend events help fund the Columbus Citizens Foundation's $2 million annual commitment to scholarships for deserving students.
columbus day parade, seasonal
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180 38 min ago
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase 41 min ago
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 36 min ago