Coming up: 68th Annual Columbus Day Parade
NEW YORK -- WABC-TV, New York's #1 television station and the most-watched station in the nation, will proudly present the 68th Annual Columbus Day Parade on Monday, Oct. 8.
Emmy Award-winning TV journalist, columnist and author Maria Bartiromo and actor, entertainer and producer Joe Piscopo will team up once again to anchor this year's parade festivities as Channel 7 Eyewitness News Anchor Ken Rosato and Reporter Lisa Colagrossi report from along the parade route.
Last year, Channel 7's broadcast reached more than 7.4 million television households in 29 counties covering New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. In addition, the parade was viewed live by millions of people along Fifth Avenue and on the Italian television network, RAI International.
Be sure to watch our live streaming coverage of the parade on 7online. Plus, come back to this page later in the day to watch all of the segments of the parade!
Last year's event featured over 100 contingents, including virtuoso performances of traditional Italian and Italian American music, dance, and street performers, floats that depict dramatic and colorful tableau of cultural icons, over a dozen marching bands, and national and international dignitaries. This year's parade promises to be better than ever!
All proceeds from the Parade and related weekend events help fund the Columbus Citizens Foundation's $2 million annual commitment to scholarships for deserving students.
columbus day parade, seasonal
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q 55 min ago
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses 49 min ago
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- 1 week left in 100 Day Challenge
27 min ago