Rhonda Murphy: Work your back, avoid pain
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Working the muscles in your back is an important part of any exercise routine, but may people avoid it beacuse they are afraid of a possible injury.
Rhonda Murphy shows us how to safely work those muscles while avoiding the pain.
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe 25 min ago
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno 47 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in...
47 min ago