Rhonda Murphy: Back friendly ab exercises
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Certain ab exercises can put strain on your back.
Fitness expert Rhonda Murphy has a few techniques that will help you strengthen your core without hurting muscles in other parts of your body.
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- Pep Boys shops closed and under suspension
- Young woman dies in hit-run crash on Highway 99
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Clovis mother writes 'It's Ok, Mama Has Cancer'
- Arraignment postponed in accidental Fresno shooting
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Merced water restrictions a step closer to reality
- Car crash knocks doctor's office off its foundation
- Small Wyoming town evacuated after gas explosion
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Memory palace: coping with chemo brain
- Valley sees progress against air pollution