Rhonda Murphy: Staying fit through the holidays
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The end of the holiday season and the beginning of a New Year often means the start of a new diet.
Rhonda Murphy says there's a few easy ways you can stay fit through the holidays and beyond.
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses