Rhonda Murphy: Getting in shape for summer
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer, and that means it's time to get your summer body back in shape.
Fitness expert Rhonda Murphy has some ideas about what you can do to work off the calories from the long holiday weekend.
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno 22 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender 5 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Accuweather Forecast
41 min ago
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
25 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex...
8 min ago