4 Weeks to Fitness: Preparing for the California Classic
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The EYE-Q California Classic is just a few weeks away and all month long AM Live is getting you ready for the ride in our Four Weeks to Fitness challenge.
The classic takes place on May 19th and 20th, and Action News will have special live coverage of the ride both days.
Rhonda Murphy shows us how to recover from injures while preparing for the ride.
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe