4 Weeks to Fitness: Preparing for the California Classic
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The EYE-Q California Classic is just a few weeks away and all month long AM Live is getting you ready for the ride in our Four Weeks to Fitness challenge.
The classic takes place on May 19th and 20th, and Action News will have special live coverage of the ride both days.
Rhonda Murphy shows us how to recover from injures while preparing for the ride.
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos