4 Weeks to Fitness: Preparing for the California Classic
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The EYE-Q California Classic is just a few weeks away and all month long AM Live is getting you ready for the ride in our Four Weeks to Fitness challenge.
The classic takes place on May 19th and 20th, and Action News will have special live coverage of the ride both days.
Rhonda Murphy shows us how to recover from injures while preparing for the ride.
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Singer Juan Gabriel released from Vegas hospital
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos