4 Weeks to Fitness: Preparing for the California Classic
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The EYE-Q California Classic is just a few weeks away and all month long AM Live is getting you ready for the ride in our Four Weeks to Fitness challenge.
The classic takes place on May 19th and 20th, and Action News will have special live coverage of the ride both days.
Rhonda Murphy shows us how to recover from injures while preparing for the ride.
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange