4 Weeks to Fitness: Preparing for the California Classic
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The EYE-Q California Classic is just a few weeks away and all month long AM Live is getting you ready for the ride in our Four Weeks to Fitness challenge.
The classic takes place on May 19th and 20th, and Action News will have special live coverage of the ride both days.
Rhonda Murphy shows us how to recover from injures while preparing for the ride.
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 59 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs