Rhonda Murphy: Fair food bulge
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A trip to the fair isn't complete without a tour of the tasty treats available. From cotton candy to corn dogs, it's good. But can add inches to your hips.
Action News fitness expert Rhonda Murphy battles the fair food bulge. With what you can do to keep the extra pounds off -- while still enjoying the food.
- Carstens Fire near Midpines burns 1,600 acres 22 min ago
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity'
- Court: Arizona citizenship proof law illegal
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment 17 min ago
- Chop shop and pot grow busted in Tulare County
- Rolling Fire burning in Madera County
- Federal agents search land linked to Hoffa case
- abcnews: Brokenhearted Hitman Testifies Against...
- OTRC: Daytime Emmys 2013 winners: Full list
- Grass fire closes Highway 99 in Fresno
- Cantaloupe producers start new safety program
- Apricot growers in California are expecting a big year
- Emergency crash landing at Fresno-Yosemite airport
- Zoo employees hold yard sale for conservation projects