Rhonda Murphy: Healthy knees
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of the most important things to consider when going to the gym is to avoid getting hurt.
Fitness expert Rhonda Murphy has some tips to help you keep your knees healthy and injury-free.
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District