Avoiding workout injuries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- With spring just around the corner, many of us are thinking about getting back into shape. But if you're just getting back into a routine, it is easy to get hurt.
Fitness expert Rhonda Murphy has some simple tips to avoid injury while getting healthy.
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?