Work out for work
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Spring is here and that means a lot of us are getting outside, sprucing up the yard, and getting the pool back in working order. But all that work can lead to some serious injuries.
Action News fitness expert Rhonda Murphy shows us some important stretches we can do before any physical activity.
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire 42 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California 56 min ago
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region