Wedding Workout: Finale
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley bride is starting her new life as a healthy wife.
We have been tracking Cassie Schmall as she worked out for weeks with our fitness expert Rhonda Murphy.
And this weekend Cassie married Cory Cherry after getting her wedding dress altered to a smaller size several times.
Cassie says her day was perfect, and all her hard work paid off because her wedding dress fit just as she hoped it would.
The bride and groom have known each other since elementary school and have been dating for the past few years.
Cassie said in preparation for her big day she wanted to make a lifestyle change. And she was very successful, making her goal of losing twenty pounds.
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies