ABC30 Traffic Center
Marathon Will Impact Northeast Fresno Traffic Routes on Sunday
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A number of streets in northeast Fresno will be closed on Sunday, Nov. 4, along the route of the Two Cities Marathon and Half. The course starts at 7 a.m. on Friant Road near Audubon and runs along surrounding neighborhoods into Clovis before returning to the finish line in Woodward Park.
Here is the Two Cities road closure schedule:
Friant Road, Audubon to Willow -- closed 4 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Shepherd Avenue, eastbound from Friant to Willow-- closed 5 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Shepherd Avenue, westbound from Friant to Willow -- closed 5 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Teague at Willow Ave. -- closed 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Alluvial Avenue between Peach and Clovis -- closed 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Old Town Clovis -- closed 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
There will be no vehicle access to Woodward Park from 3:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Willow Avenue will remain open at all times and is the main northbound and southbound route. Nees and Herndon avenues also will remain open and are the main eastbound and westbound routes.
More information: http://www.runfresno.com/index.html
abc30 traffic center
- Victim in fatal stabbing well known in the Tower District 22 min ago
- Fire truck overturns in multiple vehicle collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Coalinga dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- New medical center breaks ground in Visalia
- Fresno City Council votes against planned bike lane
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos