ABC30 Traffic Center
Marathon Will Impact Northeast Fresno Traffic Routes on Sunday
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A number of streets in northeast Fresno will be closed on Sunday, Nov. 4, along the route of the Two Cities Marathon and Half. The course starts at 7 a.m. on Friant Road near Audubon and runs along surrounding neighborhoods into Clovis before returning to the finish line in Woodward Park.
Here is the Two Cities road closure schedule:
Friant Road, Audubon to Willow -- closed 4 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Shepherd Avenue, eastbound from Friant to Willow-- closed 5 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Shepherd Avenue, westbound from Friant to Willow -- closed 5 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Teague at Willow Ave. -- closed 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Alluvial Avenue between Peach and Clovis -- closed 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Old Town Clovis -- closed 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
There will be no vehicle access to Woodward Park from 3:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Willow Avenue will remain open at all times and is the main northbound and southbound route. Nees and Herndon avenues also will remain open and are the main eastbound and westbound routes.
More information: http://www.runfresno.com/index.html
abc30 traffic center
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76