Bay Area Traffic
Bay Bridge lanes re-opened after multi-vehicle crash
OAKLAND, Calif. -- An injury crash blocked multiple lanes on the lower deck of the Bay Bridge for about 40 minutes this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash was reported at about 9:20 a.m. and involved four cars in the eastbound lanes of the bridge near Treasure Island, CHP Officer Kevin Bartlett said.
At least one person suffered minor injuries in the crash, which initially blocked the four left eastbound lanes, Bartlett said.
Two of the lanes opened by about 9:50 a.m. and the roadway fully reopened about 10 minutes later, according to the CHP.
I-80, crash, bay bridge, bay area traffic
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting 8 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe 12 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east 42 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD...
12 min ago