Bay Area Traffic
BART to hold meeting to approve amended labor contract
OAKLAND, Calif. -- The BART Board of Directors has set a special meeting in January to approve the amended labor contracts with two of its largest unions.
The BART board will meet January 2 to vote on the tentative agreements with SEIU Local 1021 and ATU Local 1555.
The board usually waits until the unions vote on the contract to cast a vote.
However, this time the board will vote first.
BART strike, BART, unions, strike, traffic, transportation, SEIU, ATU, lawsuit, bay area traffic
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels