Dense fog advisory issued for central, southern San Joaquin Valley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The National Weather Service in Hanford has issued a dense fog advisory, which is in effect from 8:00 p.m. Wednesday evening to 1:00 p.m. Thursday for the central and southern San Joaquin Valley.
* Visibility: Will decrease to a quarter of a mile or less this evening and continue to lower to 100 to 500 feet at times by Thursday morning.
* Timing: Dense fog developing this evening and continuing through the morning hours. Decreasing fog by late Thursday morning with partial clearing or hazy sunshine in the afternoon.
* Locations include: Bakersfield | Visalia | Hanford | Lemoore | Corcoran | Merced | Madera | Fresno | Los Banos | Mendota.
* Impacts: Dense fog will create hazardous travel conditions tonight and Thursday morning.
Areas Affected: East-Central San Joaquin Valley; Southeastern San Joaquin Valley; Southwestern San Joaquin Valley; West-Central San Joaquin Valley
NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe