Dense fog advisory issued for central, southern San Joaquin Valley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The National Weather Service in Hanford has issued a dense fog advisory, which is in effect from 8:00 p.m. Wednesday evening to 1:00 p.m. Thursday for the central and southern San Joaquin Valley.
* Visibility: Will decrease to a quarter of a mile or less this evening and continue to lower to 100 to 500 feet at times by Thursday morning.
* Timing: Dense fog developing this evening and continuing through the morning hours. Decreasing fog by late Thursday morning with partial clearing or hazy sunshine in the afternoon.
* Locations include: Bakersfield | Visalia | Hanford | Lemoore | Corcoran | Merced | Madera | Fresno | Los Banos | Mendota.
* Impacts: Dense fog will create hazardous travel conditions tonight and Thursday morning.
Areas Affected: East-Central San Joaquin Valley; Southeastern San Joaquin Valley; Southwestern San Joaquin Valley; West-Central San Joaquin Valley
NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez 40 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos