Small earthquake shakes Loma Linda area
LOMA LINDA, Calif. -- A small earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.6 shook the Loma Linda area on Tuesday afternoon.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the quake hit at 12:18 p.m. PT. It was centered three miles southeast of Loma Linda.
The USGS says it received about 60 reports from residents who felt the shaking. Viewers in Fontana, San Bernardino, Riverside, Apple Valley, Hemet and Menifee reported feeling shaking from the quake.
earthquake, san bernardino county, earthquake center
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 10 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates