Guatemala earthquake upgraded to 6.2 magnitude
GUATEMALA CITY -- A strong earthquake struck Guatemala near Guatemala City on Monday. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
The earthquake was centered four miles southwest of Guatemala City and had a depth of 124 miles, according to USGS.
The quake hit at 4:02 p.m. PT.
earthquake, earthquake center
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 31 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Photos: Valley families celebrate Easter
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's