3.0-magnitude earthquake hits IE city of Anza
ANZA, RIVERSIDE COUNTY -- A 3.0-magnitude earthquake struck Anza in the Inland Empire on Saturday.
The quake hit at 8:56 p.m. east southeast of Anza. The temblor had a hypocentral depth of 5 miles, according to the Southern California Earthquake Data Center.
There were no reports of injuries or damage.
earthquake, riverside county, earthquake center
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe