Earthquake, magnitude 3.1, jolts Inland Empire
REDLANDS, Calif. -- A small earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.1 jolted the Inland Empire area on Wednesday afternoon.
The quake struck at 12:11 p.m. and was centered three miles south of Redlands. There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
Residents in Yucaipa, Redlands and Moreno Valley reported feeling shaking from the earthquake.
earthquake, san bernardino county, earthquake center
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote 11 min ago
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Accuweather Forecast
55 min ago