Small 3.6-magnitude earthquake shakes Temecula area
TEMECULA, Calif. -- A small earthquake, with a preliminary magnitude of 3.6, struck near Temecula Thursday.
The quake struck at 6:29 a.m., centered four miles four miles east-northeast of Rainbow, Calif.
There are no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
Residents in Temecula and Murrieta reported feeling shaking from the earthquake.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Businessman announces run for Fresno City Council
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 7 min ago
- Who will be Mayor?