2 small earthquakes shake Anza, near Hemet
ANZA, RIVERSIDE COUNTY -- Two small earthquakes shook Anza, near Hemet, just after 6 a.m. Sunday.
According to the USGS, a 3.5-magnitude earthquake first hit Anza at 6:10 a.m. A 2.5-magnitude aftershock then hit at 6:18 a.m.
There are no immediate reports of damages or injuries.
Eyewitness News viewers in Temecula, Hemet and La Quinta Cove reported feeling the shaking. One viewer described it as "a quick rumble."
earthquake, earthquake center
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake 48 min ago
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say 34 min ago
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings