Small, shallow earthquake strikes Corona area
CORONA, Calif. -- A small but shallow earthquake rattled the area near Corona early Friday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The 3.0-magnitude quake struck shortly before 2 a.m. about 8 miles southwest of Corona and 10 miles east-northeast of Tustin.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
earthquake, riverside county, earthquake center
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service 24 min ago
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender