East Bay News
Sheriffs make record setting pot bust
The Alameda County Sheriff's Department says it has made the largest marijuana bust in its history.
More than 22,000 pot plants were discovered this week just east of Sunol, near Calaveras Road.
Deputies uncovered 24 marijuana gardens and three camp sites.
Deputies are still looking for two suspects who ran from the scene.
east bay news
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry 3 min ago
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service 52 min ago
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
3 min ago
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter...
52 min ago