Health & Fitness
Zit blaster and blemish buster
Zit blaster and blemish buster. Two quick and easy homemade skin remedies, plus other spa secrets you can do at home.
HOMEMADE SKIN REMEDIES
Quick Zit Blaster:
Mix 1 tsp. of baking soda and a few drops of water in the palm of your hand to make a paste. Apply to offending pimple. Massage on that spot for a minute. Let it sit on 5 minutes. Remove with water. Rinse with cotton ball and toner or witch hazel. Kills bacteria, and neutralizes pH.
Crush up an aspirin tablet with a little water and make a paste to put on blemishes. Aspirin is the solid form of salicylic acid, one of the most effective blemish-fighters. We recommend salicylic acid products for clients all the time to help acne.
Evian Brumisateur Mineral Water Spray
It's the best and cheapest way to keep your skin hydrated while flying (besides drinking water) Spritz yourself a face full of mineral water every hour on a flight. The 1.7 oz version is about $5 and the right size for carry-on.
Store your eye cream in the fridge
Applying cold cream feels good, helps tighten pores, and keeps you cool.
One pump, squirt, or spray should be enough!
Remember that high-quality products are generally made quite concentrated. Lots of people overuse their products.
Products that have real value are those which are multi-tasking, for example, a cleanser that is ph balanced so it does the job of both a toner and cleanser in one, or using an alpha hydroxy/beta hydroxy (AKA Fruit Acid) product as your exfoliant because it also, reduces pore size, eliminates blackheads and breakouts, evens out skin tone and color, wipes out dead skin cells, as well as firming the skin making it an anti-aging treatment as well. This is a good way to make sure your home care regime is simple and realistic for your lifestyle and powerful enough to create positive and long lasting change!
health & fitness
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...