East Bay News
One injured after two-alarm fire in Antioch
ANTIOCH, CA -- A fire at a motor home in a driveway in Antioch last night left one person injured, a dispatcher from the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District said.
Firefighters responded to a report of fire at 11:30 p.m. at 1911 Yellowstone Court and had the two-alarm fire controlled by 12:04 a.m., the dispatcher said.
A PG&E crew responded to the area to shut off gas to that address, according to spokeswoman Brandi Ehlers.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
antioch, fire, east bay news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions 15 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART,...
15 min ago