East Bay News
One injured after two-alarm fire in Antioch
ANTIOCH, CA -- A fire at a motor home in a driveway in Antioch last night left one person injured, a dispatcher from the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District said.
Firefighters responded to a report of fire at 11:30 p.m. at 1911 Yellowstone Court and had the two-alarm fire controlled by 12:04 a.m., the dispatcher said.
A PG&E crew responded to the area to shut off gas to that address, according to spokeswoman Brandi Ehlers.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
antioch, fire, east bay news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges 35 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network 30 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major-injury crash blocking lanes on NB I-880 27 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 13 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- San Jose police officer facing sexual...
35 min ago