Man gets profane message on BK receipt
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Burger King is investigating an incident that left a Sacramento man embarrassed after a late night trip to Burger King.
Francisco Perez says he spent more than $9 for his meal. Nothing was wrong with his order, but it was what was on the receipt that left him stunned. He said he was humiliated.
"I look at the receipt and it says, "Fuck you" on it. So, I show the guy and he kind of looks at it and laughs. No sorry," he recalled.
The shift manager at Burger King says the message is unacceptable and would talk to the store employees.
In the meantime, Perez says he probably will not go back to that restaurant again.
sacramento, california news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court 25 min ago
- Man fined $525 for refilling drink without paying
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear...
25 min ago