Man gets profane message on BK receipt
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Burger King is investigating an incident that left a Sacramento man embarrassed after a late night trip to Burger King.
Francisco Perez says he spent more than $9 for his meal. Nothing was wrong with his order, but it was what was on the receipt that left him stunned. He said he was humiliated.
"I look at the receipt and it says, "Fuck you" on it. So, I show the guy and he kind of looks at it and laughs. No sorry," he recalled.
The shift manager at Burger King says the message is unacceptable and would talk to the store employees.
In the meantime, Perez says he probably will not go back to that restaurant again.
sacramento, california news
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, two dead 2 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos