"Father Oprah" writes a new book on relationships
A former Catholic priest, nicknamed "Father Oprah" for his relationship advice, has written a new book.
Alberto Cutie left his Miami parish after photos surfaced of him kissing the woman he would eventually marry.
In the book, Cutie talks about his struggle between his sacred vows as a priest and falling in love.
Love, he says, brought him closer to God, but further from the church.
Cutie is now an Episcopal priest.
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family 25 min ago
- Cold snap brings snow, icy conditions to Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser 11 min ago
- AMBER Alert suspect may be heading to Mexico
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Police investigating fatal accident in San Jose
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited...
25 min ago
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish...
11 min ago