"Father Oprah" writes a new book on relationships
A former Catholic priest, nicknamed "Father Oprah" for his relationship advice, has written a new book.
Alberto Cutie left his Miami parish after photos surfaced of him kissing the woman he would eventually marry.
In the book, Cutie talks about his struggle between his sacred vows as a priest and falling in love.
Love, he says, brought him closer to God, but further from the church.
Cutie is now an Episcopal priest.
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd 48 min ago