North Bay News
Berryessa fire burns 500 acres near Napa
LAKE BERRYESSA, Calif. -- Firefighters continue to battle a fire in Napa County that has burned more than 500 acres near Lake Berryessa, a Cal Fire spokesman said today.
The fire was first reported at about 3:30 p.m. Saturday and has burned in a rural area north of Pope Canyon Road, spokesman Harrison Hall said.
No structures have been damaged or threatened and no injuries have been reported, Harrison said.
The fire was reported to be about 60 percent contained as of 9 a.m. Sunday.
napa, fire, wildfire, north bay news
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients 40 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance 25 min ago
- Bay Area Rosie the Riveters to meet Joe Biden in DC
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
50 min ago