East Bay News
Winning lotto ticket sold in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- A California Lottery ticket purchased at a gas station in Antioch is worth more than $200,000 after it hit all five numbers in Tuesday's drawing, lottery officials said.
The Fantasy 5 ticket, worth $203,363, was bought at the Lone Tree Chevron station located at 4600 Lone Tree Way.
The winning numbers are 12, 34, 27, 32 and 24.
Lottery officials remind winners to sign the back of their tickets, keep them in a safe place, and contact lottery officials as soon as possible. Winners have 180 days from the date of the draw to claim their prizes.
lottery, antioch, east bay news
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
59 min ago