East Bay News
Winning lotto ticket sold in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- A California Lottery ticket purchased at a gas station in Antioch is worth more than $200,000 after it hit all five numbers in Tuesday's drawing, lottery officials said.
The Fantasy 5 ticket, worth $203,363, was bought at the Lone Tree Chevron station located at 4600 Lone Tree Way.
The winning numbers are 12, 34, 27, 32 and 24.
Lottery officials remind winners to sign the back of their tickets, keep them in a safe place, and contact lottery officials as soon as possible. Winners have 180 days from the date of the draw to claim their prizes.
lottery, antioch, east bay news
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing 22 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Warriors give Oakland High School students 3D printer 20 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
22 min ago