South Bay News
No charges after teen fatally hit by car
Sunday, November 06, 2011
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- No charges have been filed in connection with the death of a teen girl who was struck by two cars in San Jose Saturday evening.
The teen, who has not been identified, was walking on Branham Lane near Pearl Avenue around 8 p.m. when she was fatally struck. Police say both drivers stayed at the scene and are cooperating with officers. There is no evidence that drugs or alcohol were involved in the crash. No charges have been filed while the investigation is ongoing.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
crash, san jose, pedestrian struck, south bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case