North Bay News
3.7 earthquake rattles Vallejo Wednesday
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- At 6:09 p.m., during the Wednesday commute, a 3.7 earthquake hit 3 miles south of Vallejo.
Many people in Vallejo and Benicia say they felt the ground shake. Some say this earthquake felt like a hard jolt.
During the evening commute BART made their routine system-wide stop to inspect the tracks and had a 10-minute delay.
There were no immediate reports of any damage.
vallejo, earthquake, north bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday