California holding $6 billion in unclaimed money
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Could you use a little cash? The state of California is holding $6 billion in unclaimed money, even celebrities' money.
Giants pitching ace Tim Lincecum has about $8 coming to him from the state of Oregon. Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has over $1,500 in uncollected wages. Reality star Kim Kardashian has $54 in an old Bank of America account.
The law requires companies to turn over unclaimed money or property to the state after three years.
lindsay lohan, celebrity, california news
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California 19 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Two lanes of WB I-80 in SF blocked due to accident
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos