Girls with same last name team up for yearbook prank
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A group of high school seniors in San Jose is getting national attention for a winning yearbook prank that some are calling the year's "best yearbook quote."
Alexandra, Angela, Angelica, Elizabeth, Emily, Isabella, Madeline and Vi all share the same surname -- Nguyen.
Nguyen is a common Vietnamese surname and is often seen in the Bay Area, which has a large Vietnamese population.
They all attend Presentation High School and decided to team up on one yearbook quote after years of being asked if they were siblings.
It reads, "We know what you're thinking, and, no, we're not related."
While it's not entirely true (two are actually twin sisters), the image has gone viral.
san jose, watercooler
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 17 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area 49 min ago
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos