Girls with same last name team up for yearbook prank
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A group of high school seniors in San Jose is getting national attention for a winning yearbook prank that some are calling the year's "best yearbook quote."
Alexandra, Angela, Angelica, Elizabeth, Emily, Isabella, Madeline and Vi all share the same surname -- Nguyen.
Nguyen is a common Vietnamese surname and is often seen in the Bay Area, which has a large Vietnamese population.
They all attend Presentation High School and decided to team up on one yearbook quote after years of being asked if they were siblings.
It reads, "We know what you're thinking, and, no, we're not related."
While it's not entirely true (two are actually twin sisters), the image has gone viral.
san jose, watercooler
- 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California 10 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by truck hitting span 12 min ago
- Czech police: Palo Alto man suspected in 4 murders 40 min ago
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Magnitude 8.2 earthquake hits Russia's Far East
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday