South Bay News
Two-alarm fire burning at apartment building in San Jose
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Fire crews are battling a two-alarm fire at a San Jose apartment building this morning, fire Capt. Mary Gutierrez said.
Firefighters responded to multiple reports of a fire just before 9 a.m., at 340 Auburn Way, Gutierrez said. It appeared the fire was burning on the second floor of the apartment building, she said.
By 9:06 a.m., the fire had been upgraded to two alarms, Gutierrez said.
san jose, fire, south bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Fatal accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 23 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown