San Francisco News
SF police chase ends in serious car accident
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A police chase in San Francisco has ended in a serious crash in the city's Western Addition neighborhood.
Police were chasing a car full of suspected robbers when that car slammed into a minivan at the intersection of Hayes and Buchanan and struck another vehicle before coming to a stop.
The woman driving the minivan had to be cut out of her vehicle. She is undergoing emergency surgery at San Francisco General Hospital.
Police captured all three suspects. Two of them were injured in the wreck. Officials say the three robbed a woman earlier Wednesday in Pacific Heights.
police chase, crash, san francisco news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos