East Bay News
Oikos University shooting suspect back in court Monday
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The man accused of killing seven people in a mass shooting at a university in Oakland is scheduled to be back in court Monday.
43-year-old One Goh has pleaded not guilty to the April 2nd massacre at Oikos University.
Police say Goh admitted to investigators that he did it because he was angry at Oikos for refusing to refund his tuition.
His public defender is questioning Goh's competency.
On Monday in court, reports from two psychiatrists are expected to be submitted in his case.
shooting, crime, oakland, Oikos shooting, east bay news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap 1 min ago
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea 56 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos