San Francisco News
One injured in early morning shooting in Potrero Hill
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a male victim injured in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood early Saturday morning.
Officers received a report of a shooting at the intersection of Wisconsin Street and Coral Road, on Potrero Hill's southern slope, at 2:20 a.m.
Upon arrival, police found the victim with a gunshot wound to his arm. The victim was transported by ambulance to a local hospital and is in stable condition this morning, according to police.
No suspects are in custody in connection with the shooting, police said.
Police are also continuing to investigate a shooting and a stabbing that injured two men in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood early Wednesday morning.
potrero hill, shooting, crime, SFPD, san francisco news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case