San Francisco News
One injured in early morning shooting in Potrero Hill
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a male victim injured in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood early Saturday morning.
Officers received a report of a shooting at the intersection of Wisconsin Street and Coral Road, on Potrero Hill's southern slope, at 2:20 a.m.
Upon arrival, police found the victim with a gunshot wound to his arm. The victim was transported by ambulance to a local hospital and is in stable condition this morning, according to police.
No suspects are in custody in connection with the shooting, police said.
Police are also continuing to investigate a shooting and a stabbing that injured two men in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood early Wednesday morning.
potrero hill, shooting, crime, SFPD, san francisco news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport 51 min ago
- Military shell prompted evacuation of hundreds
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch