Papa John's offers free pizza for Super Bowl promo
When the coin is tossed on Super Bowl Sunday, millions of people will be holding their breath, even those who don't much care who wins.
Papa John's is offering a free large one topping pizza to those who guess correctly on whether the coin lands heads or tails.
You sign up now and then wait till game day.
So that got me thinking is there a work around for this? And yes there is.
Although you are only allowed to vote once, each household can have as many as four voters, and they can be as young as 13.
So a family of four has a pretty good chance of walking away from the Super Bowl with two free pizzas.
super bowl, food, consumer news, michael finney
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case