East Bay News
Man arrested after hit-and-run in Pittsburg
PITTSBURG, Calif. (KGO) -- Pittsburg police arrested a driver Monday night after he allegedly struck a woman and two small children and then fled the scene. The accident happened last night at West Leland Road and Crestview Drive.
Noe Delgado, 24, of Pittsburg, was arrested soon after the incident. Witnesses helped police track down the car he was driving when he struck the pedestrians.
The 29-year-old woman and children, ages 7 and 1, were treated and released at a hospital.
pittsburg, hit and run, east bay news
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose
- Accident cleared from EB lanes of the Bay Bridge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday