San Francisco News
One wounded in shooting in San Francisco's Ingleside
SAN FRANCISCO -- A person was shot in the leg in San Francisco's Ingleside neighborhood this morning, a police spokesman said.
The shooting was reported at 8:33 a.m. in the 100 block of Brighton Avenue.
The victim's injuries are not considered life-threatening, police spokesman Officer Albie Esparza said.
No suspect description was immediately available because the victim is not cooperating with police, Esparza said.
SFPD, crime, shooting, ingleside, san francisco news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found 13 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88 59 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 51 min ago
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs 42 min ago
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary 25 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible 13 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts 1 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
51 min ago