San Francisco News
One wounded in shooting in San Francisco's Ingleside
SAN FRANCISCO -- A person was shot in the leg in San Francisco's Ingleside neighborhood this morning, a police spokesman said.
The shooting was reported at 8:33 a.m. in the 100 block of Brighton Avenue.
The victim's injuries are not considered life-threatening, police spokesman Officer Albie Esparza said.
No suspect description was immediately available because the victim is not cooperating with police, Esparza said.
SFPD, crime, shooting, ingleside, san francisco news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan
- Online retailers take part in Free Shipping Day
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 US films to be preserved
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 12 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
13 min ago