South Bay News
2 dead after canoe capsizes on Lexington Reservoir
Two people are confirmed dead after a canoe capsized on the Lexington Reservoir near Los Gatos.
There were four people in the canoe and the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department says they were not wearing life vests.
Two other boaters were able to swim safely to shore.
It appears all four people in the canoe were from the same family.
los gatos, boats, south bay news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan
- Online retailers take part in Free Shipping Day 52 min ago
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 US films to be preserved
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday