South Bay News
San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house fire
SAN JOSE -- Firefighters battled a one-alarm blaze at a home in San Jose this morning, according to fire officials.
The fire at 3815 Yerba Buena Ave., near San Felipe Road, was reported to fire officials at about 1:12 a.m.
The fire was knocked down at about 1:47 a.m., fire officials said.
No injuries were reported and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
san jose, fire, south bay news
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support 30 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies 14 min ago
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Santa Clara County hit hard by bad air
16 min ago