New rules limit what football fans can bring to games
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Fans going to 49ers games will be restricted to what kinds of bags they can carry in to Candlestick.
Gone are the days of anything goes. A new NFL policy is now in effect that limits the size and types of bags that can be brought into the stadium.
Attendees can bring bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and no bigger than 12x6x12, one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags, and small clutch bags, about the size of a hand.
Backpacks, coolers, or fanny packs are no longer allowed.
candlestick park, san francisco 49ers, nfl
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Local teen gets Bryan Cranston's help in promposal
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Woman attacked by 200-pound bear
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos