New rules limit what football fans can bring to games
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Fans going to 49ers games will be restricted to what kinds of bags they can carry in to Candlestick.
Gone are the days of anything goes. A new NFL policy is now in effect that limits the size and types of bags that can be brought into the stadium.
Attendees can bring bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and no bigger than 12x6x12, one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags, and small clutch bags, about the size of a hand.
Backpacks, coolers, or fanny packs are no longer allowed.
candlestick park, san francisco 49ers, nfl
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist 36 min ago
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
28 min ago