New rules limit what football fans can bring to games
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Fans going to 49ers games will be restricted to what kinds of bags they can carry in to Candlestick.
Gone are the days of anything goes. A new NFL policy is now in effect that limits the size and types of bags that can be brought into the stadium.
Attendees can bring bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and no bigger than 12x6x12, one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags, and small clutch bags, about the size of a hand.
Backpacks, coolers, or fanny packs are no longer allowed.
candlestick park, san francisco 49ers, nfl
- SF firefighters continue to monitor 5-alarm fire
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos