East Bay News
Man stabbed during fight at a home in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- A 43-year-old man was injured in a stabbing in Antioch on Saturday, police said.
Officers responded to reports of a fight at a home in the 1600 block of Cavallo Ranch Road at about 4 p.m., according to Antioch police.
Arriving officers made contact with 49-year-old resident Donald Fosselman, who various witnesses identified as a possible suspect.
At around the same time, a stabbing victim arrived at a local hospital for treatment, police said.
The victim told investigating officers that Fosselman had stabbed him during an altercation at the suspect's home.
The victim was expected to survive.
Fosselman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and booked into Martinez Detention Facility.
The suspect apparently has past convictions for robbery, theft, and making terrorist threats, police said.
antioch, crime, violence, east bay news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline 42 min ago
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME 47 min ago
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos