San Francisco News
3 critically injured in San Francisco stabbing
SAN FRANCISCO -- Three people were critically injured in a stabbing in San Francisco's Mission District Friday evening and two suspects are in custody, police said.
A fight was reported at 6:07 p.m. around the corner of 23rd Street and South Van Ness Avenue.
Police found three people suffering from stab wounds and rushed them to San Francisco General Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Two suspects have been detained, police said.
mission district, crime, san francisco news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area 6 min ago
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail probe 57 min ago
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial 4 min ago
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings 13 min ago
- Time announces finalists for Person of the Year
- Winter Spare the Air called for today
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos