San Francisco News
3 critically injured in San Francisco stabbing
SAN FRANCISCO -- Three people were critically injured in a stabbing in San Francisco's Mission District Friday evening and two suspects are in custody, police said.
A fight was reported at 6:07 p.m. around the corner of 23rd Street and South Van Ness Avenue.
Police found three people suffering from stab wounds and rushed them to San Francisco General Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Two suspects have been detained, police said.
mission district, crime, san francisco news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 30 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos