South Bay News
School bus crash in San Jose; no serious injuries
SAN JOSE -- The California Highway Patrol is at the scene of a crash involving a school bus and a minivan this morning, a CHP officer said.
The crash was reported at Moorpark and South Cypress avenues at 8:07 a.m.
The intersection is near Interstate Highway 280 and San Tomas Expressway.
Four students were on board the school bus, but there were no serious injuries, according to the CHP.
san jose, CHP, SJPD, south bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force 32 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday