South Bay News
Mentally handicapped man reported missing since Friday
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are searching for a mentally handicapped man who has been missing since Friday.
Hiloito Canseco, 54, was last seen Friday around 3:30 p.m. at 1315 Vine St. in San Jose, according to police Sgt. Heather Randol.
Canseco has a previous head injury that left him with diminished mental capacity, Randol said.
He also walks with a limp and has a cane.
Canseco is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and 140 pounds, with black hair and a beard. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, white T-shirt, black Dickey pants and flip-flops.
missing person, san jose, south bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos