South Bay News
Mentally handicapped man reported missing since Friday
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are searching for a mentally handicapped man who has been missing since Friday.
Hiloito Canseco, 54, was last seen Friday around 3:30 p.m. at 1315 Vine St. in San Jose, according to police Sgt. Heather Randol.
Canseco has a previous head injury that left him with diminished mental capacity, Randol said.
He also walks with a limp and has a cane.
Canseco is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and 140 pounds, with black hair and a beard. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, white T-shirt, black Dickey pants and flip-flops.
missing person, san jose, south bay news
- SF firefighters continue to monitor 5-alarm fire
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos