'It's a Wonderful Life' sequel underway
A Hollywood classic could get a sequel more than six decades after its release.
Producers are planning "It's A Wonderful Life: The Rest of the Story." It would focus on the grandson of George Bailey, who was Jimmy Stewart's character.
Karolyn Grimes, who played Bailey's daughter in the original, will play an angel in the sequel. Producers are hoping for a 2015 release. The idea is getting mixed reviews.
We want to know what you think. Join the conversation on our Facebook page.
movies, christmas, holiday, entertainment
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case